CT-50 high precision cleavers
The CT50 provides enhanced drop and impact resistance and allows customers like never before to replace the actual cleaving blade and resin members that hold the optical fibres, dramatically reducing handling time and maintenance costs. With the ability to cleave single fibres and bundles of up to 12 fibres, the CT50 is Bluetooth enabled, smart phone ready, and can be easily integrated into existing splicing processes for customers looking to invest in a future-proof cleaving solution.
- Highly robust
- Automatic blade rotation via wireless communication
- User replaceable blade and fibre clamps
- One-action operation – including fibre scrap collection
- Tool-less blade rotation
CT-08 high precision cleavers
The CT08 is future-proofed cleaving solutions designed for easy integration into existing splicing processes. The CT08 can also dramatically reduce handling time and maintenance costs for customers.
- Dedicated for single fibre cleaving.
- Replacement of fibre clamps and cleaving blade by user.
- No tool necessary for blade rotation.
- Widely lever opening makes easy fibre placing.
- Simple and single-step operation.
RS02 – RS03 Ribbon Fiber Stripper
The RS02/RS03 is designed and developed with emphasis on operability and usability where less force is required for the stripping process. Furthermore wireless link with smartphones for operational parameters adjustment. These fiber stripping tools are also compatible with stripping Fujikura latest Spider Web RibbonTM ,which consists of optical fibers (with a coating diameter of 250μm or 200 μm) fixed intermittently.
The RS03 is equipped with new features such as large capacity battery for 600 stripping cycles, 6 times larger than conventional stripper.
- 80% gripping force as compete with previous model
- Fast Heating Time
- Ergonomic Design
- High capacity battery approx. 600 times(RS03 only)
- Bluetooth capable for wireless connection with Smartphones