The AE3100 is a standalone OTDR ideal for verifying the construction, installation and maintenance of access networks and FTTx networks. Models available with various wavelengths and dynamic ranges.
- High performance OTDR for FTTx and RFoG networks
- 7”, 800×480 LCD touchscreen places power and convenience at your fingertips
- Excellent short-distance performance with 0.8m event dead zone and 4m attenuation dead zone
- Broad dynamic range coverage (28 – 39 dB)
- Minimum 5cm resolution
- Intelligent analysis of events
- Excellent stability and repeatability
- “FiberPass” intelligent analysis feature
- Multiple options for your measurement needs, including: VFL, power meter, light source, and optical fiber microscope
- Complete user data ports: support LAN, USB, SD, & more
As the demand for bandwidth continues to soar, with higher-than-ever smartphone and streaming video usage, cable operators must face the challenge of deploying fiber deeper into the network. And because efficiency, speed, accuracy, and reliability metrics are key for increasing workforce productivity, the natural conclusion is simple: communications service providers (CSP) require a high-performance, efficient, yet affordable test equipment for installing future networks such as FTTx, RFoG and RF PON. Brought to you by Deviser Instruments Inc, the AE1000 integrates cable TV analysis, metallic TDR testing and optical testing, including a fiberscope, OTDR, OPM, VFL and LS, future-proofing the investment in test equipment. The AE1000 enables faster, more efficient installations with only a single instrument, producing substantial savings to the CSP.
- OTDR performance specifications with up to 3 wavelengths, perfect for FTTx, RFoG and RF PON installation