ACCESS Master has met and exceded the needs of contractors, technicians and engineers withindustry leading specifications in all key measurement functions (including PONs, realtime
measurement) and performance requirements for optical fiber construction and maintenance. All these functions are built in a compact, lightweight, all-in-one unit eliminating the burden of
carrying multiple test sets on-site. Anritsu is pleased to announce the enhanced MT9085A / MT9085B / MT9085C OTDR models. The ACCESS Master MT9085x now features an 8-inch TFT 16:9 wide touch screen display for use indoors and outdoors while providing a rotary knob and new short-cut function keys simplify and minimize operations and time to complete a test. The MT9085x inherits the “Fiber Visualizer” and WiFi / Buletooth wireless connectivity functions to confirm the industry leading ease of use pioneered by the ACCESS Master series.
- Large 8-inch enhanced display for easy viewing of results indoors or outdoors (New)
- Enhanced usability, utilizing a combination of both touch screen and hard-keys
- Easy to understand graphical summary using Anritsu industry leading “Fiber Visualizer”
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connectivity* for file sharing
*with USB Dongle
The MT1000A Network Master Pro, is an All-in-One Portable test System, which can support Transport (1.5G~100G), OTDR and CPRI RF analyses. For OTDR measurement we can offer three different kind of modules, each for the right application. MMF/SMF Module, for multiple Optical use, an economic 2 wavelength module and enhanced Range 3 wavelength module. Using the OTDR, scratched or dirty connectors at fiber cable connections can be detected as fault location from the excessive optical reflections to support fault finding and troubleshooting of Mobile optical networks. Additionally, work efficiency improved using the Fiber Visualizer function supporting Easy-to-Use/Easy-to-Report testing. The MT1000A is a future proof system which can be extend 10G/100Gbit, CPRI RF and Optical Spectrum Analyzer functions.
- All-in-One Portable test System
- Intuitive Operation using Color Touch Screen
- Fiber Visualizer for Easy reporting
- Long battery life, for approx. 6hours
- Visual Inspection prepared according to IEC61300-3-35
- PDF Report Output
- Standard Light Source and Power Meter
There are many handheld OTDRs on the market that appear to be a good value until they are put into action and the user quickly finds out that they lack the performance needed to install and maintain today’s networks. The new MU909014x/15x µOTDR Module series for the MT9090A Network Master platform from Anritsu finally addresses this need by providing all of the features and performance required for installation and maintenance of optical fibers in a compact, modular test set. The MT9090A represents an unmatched level of value and ease of use, while not compromising performance. Data sampling of 2 centimeters, dead zones of 0.8-meter and dynamic range up to 38 dB ensure accurate and complete fiber evaluation of any network type – premise to access, metro to core…including PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to a 1 × 64 split. The MT9090A with MU909014x/15x module represents a new era in optical fiber testing!
- Tri-wavelength OTDR for both installation and maintenance (1310 nm/1550 nm plus filtered 1650 nm or 1625 nm)
- Built-in PON Power Meter, Loss Test Set and Light Source functions
- High-end OTDR performance in a pocket-size package with unique battery operation
- Full AUTO mode simplies operation, no OTDR knowledge needed
- Complete PON testing through splitters up to 1 × 64