CT104 Large Diameter Fibre Cleaver
The CT-104 is a high precision large diameter fibre (LDF) cleaver designed for fusion splicing and glass processing preparation. The CT-104 offers high precision LDF cleaving capability – applicable from 80 μm up to 600 μm diameter fibres. CT-104 provides advanced capabilities; including extensive programmable features to ensure optimal and consistent results.
Such features include:storage for up to 100 program modes, a blade life of 20,000 fibres with a cladding diameter of 125μm and applicable optical fibre include not only solid glass optical fibres but also microstructured fibres and capillaries:
- Applicable from 80μm to 600μm diameter fibres
- Manual fibre clamp system can be used with a torque driver if required
- The Cleavers can store up to 100 program modes
- Fibre holder adapter for FH-100 series is (optional)
- Communication to a PC via USB