CT101/CT102 Advanced Large Diameter Fibre Cleavers
The CT-101/CT-102 is designed for cleaving silica fibres from 80 to 250μm clad fibre. This cleaver is equipped with a motorized diamond blade that touches the fibre after tension has been applied providing high-strength cleaving capability. The diamond blade provides consistent cleaving quality and the cleave length can be modified from 3 to 40mm. The cleave angle is adjustable from 0 to 15 degrees. It runs on AC or battery power.
- Advanced optical fibre cleaver
- Diamond blade is field replaceable
- Angled cleaving from 0 – 15 degrees
- Blade life of 20,000 cleaves
- Large diameter fibre cleaving capability
- Cleaving up to 250μm clad diameter