Together with the CXL4 and DXL4 Cable Detectors forms a versatile, all-round package for tracing and detecting cables and pipes over long distances.
With the combined output frequency of the SGV4 - 33 + 131 kHz, thin and / or poorly grounded cables as well as multiple lines can be simultaneously signaled and detected by means of direct connection either through the simple induction method via the ground or via the winding method. This optimizes the performance of the Cable Detector and enables the user to detect more underground cables and pipes, including those of home connections and public lighting.
The unique thing about the SGV4 Signal Generator is that it is equipped with data logging so that all activities are stored in the internal memory for twelve months! In addition, the SGV4 has a backlit LCD screen with high resolution and an Automatic Daily Self Test is performed every day; the results of this self-test are saved, after which a Product Validation Certificate can be printed out (these functions can also be found on the MXT4).
The digital electronics do not require annual calibration, which saves costs and the equipment can also be used without interruption. The SGV4 has a degree of sealing IP65, a handy compartment for storing the standard accessories and has a guarantee period of no less than three years!
- Data logging.
- Automatic Daily Self Test.
- Backlit LCD display with high resolution.
- One-watt adjustable output power with four settings.
- Combined frequency, 33 + 131kHz.
- Choice of a pulsed or continuous signal; ideal for situations with a lot of interference.
- Signal application by direct connection, by induction or by the winding method.
- Audio signal during use, which can be turned off by a mute button.
- Included accessories: connection cables, earth pin, connection magnets and 10 mtr. earth cable.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Storage compartment for accessories.
- IP65; dust and spray waterproof.
- Three year warranty.
- Calibration free.