Forms together with the CXL4 and DXL4 cable detectors a versatile, all-round package for tracing and detecting cables and pipes over large distances.
With the combined output frequency of the SGA4 - 33 + 131 kHz, thin and / or poorly grounded cables as well as multiple lines can be simultaneously signaled and detected by means of a direct connection either through the simple induction method via the ground or via the winding method. This optimizes the performance of the Cable Detector and enables the user to detect more underground cables and pipes, including those of home connections and public lighting.
The digital electronics do not require annual calibration, which saves costs and the equipment can also be used without interruption. The SGA4 has a degree of sealing IP65, a handy compartment for storing the standard accessories and has a guarantee period of no less than three years!
· One-watt high and low output.
· Power combined frequency, 33 + 131 kHz.
· Choice from a pulsed or continuous signal; ideal for situations with a lot of interference.
· Signal application via direct connection, via induction or via the winding method.
· Audio signal during use, which can be switched off by means of a mute button.
· Included accessories: connection cables, earth pin, connection magnets and 10 m.
· Earth cable light in weight and user-friendly.
· storage compartment for accessories.
· IP65; dust and water resistant.
· Three year warranty.
· Calibration free.