The XL4 series Cable detection equipment follows the well-known XL2 series. In addition to the introduction of innovative functions, the already appreciated features have been improved to be able to detect even the most difficult to trace cables and pipes. And that while the operation has remained simple and minimal training is required.
Completely new is the C.Scope DXL4-DBG Cable Detector with dual frequency, depth measurement, data logging, Bluetooth and GPS. With data logging the searches are stored in the internal memory for twelve months and it can be traced which Cable detector was used where, when and on which search mode. With the built-in Bluetooth function, the stored data can be transferred wirelessly to a smartphone, tablet or PC and with the GPS function a positioning is added to the measurements that can later be viewed via Google Earth or Google Maps (there is also a version without depth measurement; the CXL4-DBG).
Due to the digital electronics, no annual calibration is required, which saves costs and, moreover, the equipment can be used without interruption. The DXL4-D has sealing degree IP65, can be used as a standalone unit or possibly in combination with the SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator and has a warranty period of no less than three years!
Four search modes, i.e. :
· Power - for detecting live cables.
· Radio - for detecting the radio signals that are often already present on cables and metal pipes.
· Generator - when using the Cable Detector in combination with the SGA4 or SGV4 Signal Generator, allowing even more cables and lines to be traced (for more info; see SGA4 / SGV4).
· AllScan - for detecting all present signals.
· Data logging, Bluetooth and GPS
· Automatic Daily Self Test; the results of this self-test are saved, after which a Product Validation Certificate can be printed if necessary
· AlarmZone function; warning for exceptionally shallow cables and pipes
· PeakHold; longer display of the maximum meter reading
· SwingSensor; an audible signal indicates that too great a swing is being made, which can lead to inaccurate positioning
· Distinctive sound tone per search mode
· The backlit LCD display shows the search mode, signal strength and battery condition
· Detachable speaker for use in noisy environments
· Maximum detection depth of 3 m.
· Lightweight and easy to use
· Batteries included (for continuous use of approx. 40 hours)
· Can be linked to third-party GPS equipment if centimeter-accurate positioning is required
· Little prior knowledge required; on-site training can be offered as an option
· IP65; dust and spray waterproof
· Three year warranty
· Calibration free