APM-101/102 Automatic Preparation Machine
The APM-101/102 performs all the steps required to prepare optical fibres before splicing automatically and with high consistency. This includes stripping the fibre without degrading fibre quality, cleaning fibre with alcohol to remove coating residue, and cleaving consistently at a right angle to the fibre axis. The entire process is complete in as little as 23 seconds.
The APM-101/102 Series can be used in conjunction with Fujikura’s ARCMaster™ product line by enabling fibre holder compatibility. APM-101 is used in combination with Fibre Holders FH-100-250/FH-100-250EV/FH-40-250 and APM-102 operates with Fibre Holders FH-60-250.
- Automatic operation – no skills required
- Automatic residue collector
- Alcohol circulation system
- Diamond blade for consistent cleave quality
- Reliable stripping method
- Production-friendly design